America’s number one choice steak for the grill, our grass fed rib eyes are packed full of beefy flavor – and practically nothing else! From 100% grass fed cattle from Australia, these are rich and incredibly flavorful, with a pronounced “beef” muskiness that grain-finished meat can never emulate. Cut by our expert butchers into two practical steak sizes for your convenience.
Naturally and humanely raised, this is meat the old-fashioned way: pasture raised, no hormones, no antibiotics, just 100% beef. Amazingly lean, our Grass Fed Ribeyes have fewer calories, fat and cholesterol than regular beef, plus more vitamins and minerals, making it a great solution for those who want to ditch the fat without sacrificing the flavor.
Our grass-fed beef comes from AACo - the Australian Agricultural Company - specifically from the Brunette Downs Station in the Northern Territory. This lush area comprises thousands of square miles of mitchell and flinders grass, as well as native grasses and herbs. The cattle are free ranging (hardly ever handled by humans), and 100% grass fed on this pasture.
- 100% Grass Fed
- No Antibiotics, no hormones and no steroids, ever
- Pasture fed and humanely raised
- Less calories, fat and cholesterol than regular beef
- Higher in protein, vitamins E & B, and minerals than regular beef
- Higher in Omega 3s than regular beef
- Imported from Australia
- This product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Frozen: store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.