The famously tender steak gets even more tender! Sourced from Australia’s powerhouse of meat, Greg Norman Signature, this all-natural Wagyu Tenderloin is rich and sumptuously buttery, with a boost of flavor. Perfect for grilling or panfrying, you serve these as elegant Filet Mignon steaks or Tournedos.
Wagyu cattle are naturally predisposed to develop more marbling, that succulent webbing of creamy, high quality fat. Marbling means flavor, and this much marbling means a boost beefy flavor in a usually lean cut like Tenderloin. The incredible, butter-knife soft texture just melts in your mouth. At Marble Score 5 (in the 1 to 12 scale), this Wagyu Strip Loin is rich and buttery, beautifully marbled throughout.
These Greg Norman Wagyu Tenderloin Steaks are hand-cut by our expert butchers into different sizes and sold in packs of 2 or 12 steaks. You can select from dainty 6 oz. size or heartier 8 oz. steaks. Grilled to medium-rare with just a bit of salt to develop a gorgeous brown crust, these are just simply spectacular.
Grilling advice: We suggest that you cook on a grill pan rather than an open flame, as that extra fat marbling on Wagyu beef will melt over the grill and may cause flare-ups. Grill to medium-rare.
- Finished on Japanese grain formulation for 360 days
- Higher in Omega 3s and Omega 6s than regular beef
- Imported from Australia
- This product will arrive frozen in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 5 days. If defrosting in water, use cold water only. Microwave thawing not recommended.
Marble Score: 5
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.