A spectacularly delicious cut of Wagyu, this MS 3 Australian Wagyu Flank steak is cut from the bottom belly section of the steer, a long and wide swatch of mouthwateringly marbled beef with just enough thickness to it. At Marble Score 3 on the Wagyu beef scale, this steak delivers a good amount of the famous Wagyu “marbling”, that mouthwatering web of creamy intramuscular fat that gives this meat it’s famous juicy and buttery flavor.
This is the perfect cut for a nice rub or marinade, a turn on the grill, or a quick sear. Great for Wagyu steak sandwiches, flavorful fajitas, and spectacular stir fries! This generous steak weighs in at 1.5 lbs.
Part of the Australian Agricultural Company, Darling Downs Wagyu specializes in Wagyu cuts scored 3 and up on the Wagyu Beef scale. Their Wagyu cattle consists of the same breeds used to produce the famous Japanese Kobe, raised humanely and naturally on the open pastures of Australia. First raised on mother’s milk, then allowed to free graze, they’re finally finished with a minimum of 300 days on grain to ensure fabulous tenderness.
- Higher in Omega 3s and Omega 6s than regular beef
- Finished on grain a minimum of 300 days
- Imported from Australia
- Marked chilled, this product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Unopened, use or freeze within 7 days of receipt. Once you've opened the vacuum-sealed bag, use or freeze within 1 day.
- If frozen, keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.
Marble Score: 3
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.