You can’t go any wilder than with free-range, truly wild, all natural boar ground meat – rich, gamey, musky and incredible.
We’ve artfully ground our Texas wild boar meat into the perfect grind for burgers, meatballs, meatloaf, wild boar Bolognese sauce, amazing chilli, and whatever else your culinary muse cooks up. With its sweet, nutty and bold flavor, wild boar ground meat is perfect to add more intensity to your go-to recipes.
One of the only really true wild meats available for purchase in the United States, our wild boar is sourced from small ranches just outside San Antonio, Texas, where the pigs are feral and allowed to roam free. The animals graze on a diet of wild nuts, fruits, and roots, which gives the meat the deliciously sweet and nutty flavor we love, until they're humanely trapped and transported for slaughter – never hunted. Never given antibiotics, hormones or steroids.
- Native Texas feral pigs
- Natural diet includes wild nuts, fruits, pecans, roots, and tubers
- Humanely trapped, transported & killed
- Product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- To defrost, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and use within 5 days.
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.