Perfect for when only the largest, juiciest, manliest steak will do, our Australian Wagyu Tomahawk Marble Score 3 steaks come in several sizes and are available chilled or frozen.
This is essentially a Rib Eye with the bone left in (frenched or trimmed) for beautiful presentation. Incredibly tender, it’s riddled with that mouthwatering marbling that gives Wagyu beef its buttery texture and succulent, beefy flavor. A big swatch of creamy fat in the middle melts into the meat as it cooks, boosting the flavor, so this is the steak you want when you’re looking to add big impact and big flavor to your grilling. A Wagyu Rib Eye Tomahawk MS 3 will deliver a more robust beef flavor than a Wagyu Tenderloin, but coming it at Marble Score 3 on the Australian Wagyu scale, this is also miles more buttery than the most tender USDA Prime steak.
What you get: 4 steaks, your choice of three generous sizes, all expertly hand-cut by our butchers, so you can decide just how hungry you are.
We source these gorgeous steaks from Broadleaf Game, one of Australia’s biggest names in gourmet meat and game. The animals come from the same purebreds of Wagyu that are used for Japanese Kobe, but they’re reared with Aussie cowboy expertise.
- Finished on grain a minimum of 300 days
- Higher in Omega 3s and Omega 6s than regular beef
- Imported from Australia
- This product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Frozen steaks: store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Chilled steaks: unopened, use or freeze within 7 days of receipt. Once you've opened the vacuum-sealed bag, use or freeze within 1 day.
- To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.
Marble Score: 3
Usually ships within 6 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.