Our fatty and generous Wagyu Chuck Ribs are a pit master’s dream. Succulent and juicy, every inch of meat is generously webbed with that fantastic creamy Wagyu fat, making them more tender than any other regular rib rack.
Cut from the chuck section of the animal, you’ll get two generous slabs of ribs coming in at 2lbs a-piece. And with no bone to contend with, every single ounce is just prime, succulent Australian Wagyu rib meat. At Marble Score 3, you’ll notice a lot of marbling throughout the meat, and a dense, buttery texture.
Perfect to make Korean bbq style ribs, you can smoke, braise or grill these babies to flavorful perfection. Because these are from superbly tender Wagyu cows, the meat has that natural extra marbling and buttery tenderness, so you won’t get any of the toughness traditionally associated with beef chuck. So you can cook these any method you prefer, no need to tenderize first.
Darling Downs Wagyu is a brand of the Australian Agricultural Company, one of the largest Wagyu beef producers in the world. Their all-natural Wagyu selection includes cut scored 3 and up on the Wagyu Beef scale. From same breeds used to produce Japanese Kobe, this Wagyu cattle is raised first on mother’s milk, then free grazing on the open pastures of Australia, finally finished with a minimum of 300 days on grain to ensure that succulent tenderness.
- Higher in Omega 3s and Omega 6s than regular beef
- Finished on grain a minimum of 300 days
- Imported from Australia
- Marked chilled, this product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Unopened, use or freeze within 7 days of receipt. Once you've opened the vacuum-sealed bag, use or freeze within 1 day.
- If frozen, keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.
Marble Score: 3
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.