Just the mention of succulent ribs sends us running for the smoker…add the word Wagyu to the sentence and you can imagine how quickly we get the fire started! Cut from the center back of the steer, our Marble Score 3 Wagyu Back Ribs are plump and meaty.
With a thick layer of flavorful, tender and buttery smooth loin meat attached to each large rib, you’ll get two full racks weighing in at about 4 lbs. each, from 100% Australian Wagyu cattle. Riddled with that mouthwatering creamy fat that is characteristic of Wagyu, these ribs were made for braising, barbecuing or smoking.
Australia’s Darling Downs Wagyu brand is part of the one of the largest Wagyu beef producers in the world, the Australian Agricultural Company. Geared specifically to offer only prime Wagyu beef cuts at a competitive price, their Wagyu cattle comes from the same breeds used to raised Japanese Kobe. The only difference? Their cattle are reared in lush green Australian pastures.
- Higher in Omega 3s and Omega 6s than regular beef
- Finished on grain a minimum of 300 days
- Imported from Australia
- Marked chilled, this product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Unopened, use or freeze within 7 days of receipt. Once you've opened the vacuum-sealed bag, use or freeze within 1 day.
- If frozen, keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.
Marble Score: 3
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.