Nothing gets our fire started like a big, juicy venison 8 Rib Rack, ready for a quick seasoning and a turn on the barbecue. Lower in fat and cholesterol than beef, Venison is the healthy and delicious red meat alternative.
Our hefty rib rack is presented with a beautiful Frenched bone, for a great dramatic presentation. Each rib has generous amounts of tender and lean Cervena venison meat, perfect for roasting whole or cutting into chops for grilling. The mild meat is perfect for all sorts of sauces and sides, especially sweet fruit reductions and glazes.
Unlike regular deer, Cervena is a type of premium New Zealand venison. The word comes from a play on the words Cervidae (Latin for deer) and venison (originally “to hunt”), and applies (only) to prime New Zealand farmed Red Deer, raised humanely and allowed to freely graze on pristine grass pastures, never given hormones, steroids or animal feeds. The difference is eminently “taste-able”: this free-range, grass-fed 8 Bone Rib Rack, sourced from deer just under 3 years old, is tender, deeply flavorful, mild, never gamey and always delicious.
This succulent Cervena is sourced from Duncan and Co., a New Zealand farmed venison specialist for over 20 years.
- 100% Free Range, New Zealand Cervena Deer
- Antibiotic-free feed
- NO genetically-modified or animal by-products in feed
- Under 3 years old
- Product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Marked “chilled”, never frozen.
- Refrigerate immediately upon receipt. Use or freeze within 5 days.
- Keeps frozen for up to 6 months. To defrost, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Once thawed, use within 5 days.
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.